CAREERS WITH SANDBURN HALL
More than just a job...
Assistant Golf Manager
Exciting Challenge in our Friendly, Forward thinking Club!
- Assist in all aspects of our busy Golf Club Operations
- Give your personal attention to customers – get to know our members
- Help grow our membership and society package bookings
- Lead and train the team to deliver excellent customer service
- Manage and Develop our Junior Golf Section
- Assist in Stock control & Golf Club Administration
- Bring your ideas, energy and enthusiasm
Lots of Variety, Training Provided – Great Rates & Prospects!
Full time position, 2 days off a week.
Hours worked will need to be flexible and include evenings/ weekends.
Requirements: Passion for Golf - Strong Leadership skills - Good IT and Communication skills- own transport
Please write with CV and expected salary to James Hogg - email@example.com
Exciting Challenge – Growing Business!
- Develop Tykes product – bring your ideas and flair!
- Show off your management skills and enthusiasm
- Lead and train your team to deliver excellent customer service
- Give your personal attention to customers – get to know our ‘regulars’
- Increase sales, promote Tykes events and appeal to new markets
- Responsible for planning and financial cost controls
- Hands on role – oversee day to day management of Tykes
- Family run business – make your mark!
- Friendly buzzing atmosphere - stunning building
Great rewards and prospects
Requirements: Excellent customer service – Management Experience - Passion for Sales –
Good communication skills – Own transport
Hours worked will need to be flexible and include weekends.
No split shifts, 2 days off a week.
Write with CV and expected salary to Hayley Abdelsattar - firstname.lastname@example.org