CAREERS WITH SANDBURN HALL
More than just a job...
Chef de Partie
Lots of Variety - TYKES RESTAURANT, Unique Function & Wedding Venue, Sports Bar.
Exciting Challenge - Growing Family Business
- Create dishes using fresh local produce & your creative flair!
- Exciting Theatre Kitchen - 'wow' customers with your displays!
- Show off your passion for food & help plan menus
- Join our large team & learn from our experience head chef
- Stunning venue, friendly dedicated team, buzzing atmosphere.
Excellent Rewards with Company Perks!
No Split Shifts, 5 days a week!
To apply - contact Hayley Abdelsattar on 01904 469922 or email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Weddings & Events Coordintor
Weddings, Corporate and Special Events at Sandburn Hall
Exciting Challenge - Stunning Venue!
- Show potential customers all Sandburn Hall has to offer.
- Handle lots of enquiries and develop your sales skills to exceed targets.
- Deliver excellent customer service giving personal attention to every detail.
- Work closely with wedding clients to plan their big day.
- Support the operations team on the day to ensure all events run smoothly.
- Show off your organisational and IT skills.
- Friendly buzzing atmosphere - small team - your new ideas welcome.
*Fantastic Opportunity, Great Rewards and Prospects in a Growing Business!*
Varied working hours to suit event bookings, includes weekends.
Salary Neg. depending on experience level in Events. Training provided.
Passion for Wedding and Event planning – Hunger for Sales – Organised and Great Attention to Detail -
Good IT and Communication Skills – Own Transport
Please write/ email your cover letter, CV and expected salary to Hayley Abdelsattar. - email@example.com