All about booking a wedding at Sandburn Hall
- A minimum number of 80 adults applies for Friday , Saturday and Bank Holiday Sunday weddings all year round and for Sundays in June, July and August.
We can be flexible with minimum numbers on other days and we will be pleased to discuss this with you on an individual basis. (A room hire supplement will apply).
- On Fridays and Saturdays (and on Sundays in June, July and August) both a wedding breakfast and evening buffet must be provided.
- We can hold a provisional date for up to 14 days.
- To secure your date we require a non-refundable deposit of £1000.00, along with a signed copy of our terms and conditions. We will confirm your booking in writing.
- A further non-refundable payment of £1500 is required 9 months prior to your wedding date.
- A non-refundable payment of 50% of the estimated overall cost of the wedding is required 6 months prior to your wedding.
- Final numbers are required 6 weeks before the wedding date with the balance due 4 weeks prior.
- No external Firework or Chair Cover companies may be booked. Please book these services through Sandburn Hall.
- All outside suppliers of goods and services must be approved in advance of booking by Sandburn Hall.
- The wedding package and prices applicable are as detailed in the brochure for the year your wedding takes place.
- A full copy of our terms and conditions is available on request and shall be issued for signature and return upon confirmation of your booking.
A copy of our full terms and conditions is available on request