CAREERS WITH SANDBURN HALL
More than just a job....
Chef De Partie
Lots of Variety - TYKES RESTAURANT, Unique Function & Wedding Venue, Sports Bar.
Exciting Challenge - Growing Family Business
- Create dishes using fresh local produce & your creative flair!
- Exciting Theatre Kitchen - 'Wow customers with your displays!'
- Show off your passion for food and help plan menus.
- Experience serving in our 200 cover banqueting hall.
- Join our large team & learn from our experience head chef.
- Stunning venue, friendly dedicated team, buzzing atmosphere.
*Excellent Rewards with Company Perks!*
*No Split Shifts, 5 days a week.* Salary Neg. depending on Experience.*Own Transport essential*
Please write/ email your cover letter, CV and expected salary to Simon Buckley - firstname.lastname@example.org
Showcasing everything that the great county of Yorkshire has to offer, beef & lamb from Bishopthorpe to local beers and gins from York. Our food and drink menus change to suit the seasons and with themed events throughout the year there is something for everyone.
Open 7 days a week, serving food all day, Monday to Saturday 11.30 - 9.30pm and Sunday 11.30 - 9pm.
We are looking for a Restaurant Supervisor to join our Team.
The main responsibilities will be to help supervise the day to day operation of Tykes restaurant.
- Delivering a Yorkshire welcome and the most hospitable service to our guests.
- Guest communication and correspondence.
- Help to achieve financial targets
- Cash handling and security
- Stock control
- Departmental Rotas
As Restaurant Supervisor you will need to have an exceptional eye for detail and a drive and enthusiasm to lead the team in delivering outstanding customer service, doing this by working with the restaurant manager developing the standard operating procedures and delivering training sessions. Assist with product ordering in the restaurant and ensuring stock rotation. Creating and implementing special events and promotional menus to sell to our guests. Good communication skills with fellow managers and ability to use initiative in problem solving in the absence of the restaurant manager.
- At least two years’ experience in hospitality. Own transport Essential
- 45 hours flexible to business and includes weekends. No split shifts, 2 days off a week. Competitive Salary?
- Job Type: Full-time
Please write/ email your cover letter, CV and expected salary to Brendan Ridgway - email@example.com