CAREERS WITH SANDBURN HALL
More than just a job....
Wedding and Events Coordinator
Weddings, Corporate and Special Events at Sandburn Hall, Exciting Challenge - Stunning Venue!
- Show potential customers all Sandburn Hall has to offer.
- Handle lots of enquiries and develop your sales skills to exceed targets.
- Deliver excellent customer service giving personal attention to every detail.
- Work closely with wedding clients to plan their big day.
- Support the operations team on the day to ensure all events run smoothly.
- Show off your organisational and IT skills.
- Friendly buzzing atmosphere - small team - your new ideas welcome.
Fantastic Opportunity, Great Rewards and Prospects in a Growing Business!
Full time position with varied working hours to suit event bookings, includes weekends.
Requirements: Passion for Wedding and Event planning – Hunger for Sales – Organised and Great Attention to Detail -
Good IT and Communication Skills – Own Transport
Please write/ email your cover letter, CV and expected salary to Hayley Abdelsattar - firstname.lastname@example.org
Chef De Partie
Lots of Variety - TYKES RESTAURANT, Unique Function & Wedding Venue, Sports Bar.
Exciting Challenge - Growing Family Business
- Create dishes using fresh local produce & your creative flair!
- Exciting Theatre Kitchen - 'Wow customers with your displays!'
- Show off your passion for food and help plan menus.
- Experience serving in our 200 cover banqueting hall.
- Join our large team & learn from our experience head chef.
- Stunning venue, friendly dedicated team, buzzing atmosphere.
*Excellent Rewards with Company Perks!*
*No Split Shifts, 5 days a week.* Salary Neg. depending on Experience.*Own Transport essential*
Please write/ email your cover letter, CV and expected salary to Simon Buckley - email@example.com