CAREERS WITH SANDBURN HALL
More than just a job....
Exciting Challenge – Expanding Company – A key role in a family business!
- Control the company’s day to day accounting & financial functions.
- Purchase ledger, sales ledger, cash book and payroll
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Report and present profit & loss to the directors
- Assist with the production of future budgets/targets
- Project manage the implementation of Sage200 within the first year.
- Maintain and develop the accounting functions, processes and controls.
- Responsible for aspects of HR – employment contracts, monthly payroll processing, pension reporting & HMRC submissions.
- Keep up to date with legislation and ensure all regulatory requirements are met.
- Small team - expanding due to company growth.
- Friendly atmosphere – your new ideas, experience & passion welcome!
*Fantastic Opportunity, Great Rewards & Prospects in an Expanding Business!*
Full time/ permanent position/ salary range Neg. depending on exp.
Experience in using Sage preferably Sage200 and Sage Payroll.
Advanced excel skills
Must be at least AAT qualified or equivalent, qualified by experience also considered.
Good IT and communication skills
?Organised and commercial thinking
Sandburn York Ltd, is a family run leisure business, established in 1998. incorporating; Griffon Forest with 55 holiday lodges and Sandburn Hall with an 18-hole golf course, driving range & academy, sports bar, Tykes Restaurant & Grand Function Hall. All surrounded by beautiful lakes and woodland, located at Flaxton, just off the A64, approx. 8 miles from York.
Please write/ email your cover letter, CV and expected salary to Hayley Abdelsattar - email@example.com
Chef De Partie
Lots of Variety - TYKES RESTAURANT, Unique Function & Wedding Venue, Sports Bar.
Exciting Challenge - Growing Family Business
- Create dishes using fresh local produce & your creative flair!
- Exciting Theatre Kitchen - 'Wow customers with your displays!'
- Show off your passion for food and help plan menus.
- Experience serving in our 200 cover banqueting hall.
- Join our large team & learn from our experience head chef.
- Stunning venue, friendly dedicated team, buzzing atmosphere.
*Excellent Rewards with Company Perks!*
*No Split Shifts, 5 days a week.* Salary Neg. depending on Experience.*Own Transport essential*
Please write/ email your cover letter, CV and expected salary to Simon Buckley - firstname.lastname@example.org